Friday, July 18, 2008

Dreamt Dream

THIS POEM IS MY VERY FIRST PIECE OF WRITING EVER. IT WAS WRITTEN ON THE NIGHT OF NOVEMBER 14 1998.

Many times in my dreams,
Tell you what it to me seems

A girl straight from heaven
Crowned with stars counted seven

Comes to the Living Ball
And sits on my window wall

Gives me an incomplete smile
And vanishes in a great style

Confused and Surprised - I
Didn't wish her Hi! or even Bye!

Hardly remember her sight
But her dress was surely white

Next day in my school
Was considered a great fool

When I told about the girl
Who shone like a pearl

Having long black hair
Which are seen very rare

In dreams the next night
My cheeks got her bite

Neither me nor my eyes
Her beautiful sight satisfies

I want her at my door
Or in dreams more and more

Oh God! Can I ask you why
You don't send her from the sky?

Many times in my dreams
Tell you what it to me seems

1 comment:

popsie said...

Awesome description of your first or initial few fairy/fairies. ;)